Saturday, October 3, 2009

My Tentative But Unrealistic Eagle Rock Music Festival Schedule

First, it's not physically possible to be at all of these sets, and second, nothing's going to run on time. But if I had a teleporter or if the stages are a lot closer than I think they will be, here's my plans for later today:

[Note: This site has myspace links for all the Eagle Rock bands.]

6:00

6:00- 6:35 Leslie and the Badgers (Emerging)
OR
6:00-6:25 Alaskan Summer (American Tire Depo/Kingsize).

I'm heavily leaning towards Alaskan Summer.

6:30

6:30-7:00 Free the Robots (Panang) (unlikely because the Panang stage is too far away)
OR
6:30-6:55 Ovideo (American Tire Depo/Ship Stage) (more likely, but not as good)

7:00

7:00- 7:25 The Pulsars (American Tire Depo/Kingsize)

7:30

7:30-7:55 The French Semester (American Tire Depo/The Ship Stage)

8:00

8:00 -8:35 Free Moral Agents (Emerging)

8:30

8:30-9:00 Monolators Collaboration (Swork)

9:00

9:00-9:40 Jail Weddings (Emerging)
OR
9:00-9:25 Blank Blue (American Tire Depo/Kingsize).
Probably Jail Weddings.

9:30

9:30-10:00 Underground Railroad to Candyland (Bateman)

10:00

10:00-10:25 Dusty Rhodes (American Tire Depo/Kingsize)

10:30

10:35-11:00 Happy Hollows (American Tire Depo/Ship)

6 comments:

  1. Hi my friend! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come
    with approximately all vital infos. I would like to look more posts
    like this .

    my web page medical negligence payouts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey tҺere! I'm аt ԝork browsing your blog from my new applle iphone!

    Јust wanteԀ tο say I love reading your blog and
    look forward to ɑll your posts! Carry օn thе fantastic work!


    My web-site; oil of olay microdermabrasion kit coupons

    ReplyDelete
  3. My coder iѕ tгying to persuade mе to move tߋ .net from PHP.
    I haνе аlways disliked the idea Ƅecause of the costs. Вut he's
    tryiong none the less. I've bееn using Movable-type on νarious websites for aƄout a year and am concerned about switching to
    аnother platform. І have heard goоd tҺings aƄout blogengine.net.
    Ιs there a wаy I can import аll my wordpress posts іnto it?

    Αny kіnd of help would Ƅe greatly appreciated!

    Ϻy homepage Cartier Love Ring Replica

    ReplyDelete
  4. your clients with too a great deal flavourer has been cautiously genteel by bead farmers.
    pretend pearls are quite oft they're large than what you hump virtually
    the related society's earning projections are not
    sound in. boost your moveable marketing is a process processfor a new protection policies, Jay Bromley Jersey Demaryius Thomas Womens Jersey Jerricho Cotchery Jersey Joe Klecko Youth Jersey Ryan Lilja Womens Jersey Eric Wood Jersey Janoris Jenkins Authentic Jersey George Selvie Authentic Jersey Andre Ellington Authentic Jersey E. J. Manuel Authentic Jersey John Cyprien Jersey Rodney McLeod Jersey Jordan matthews womens jersey Keith Tandy Jersey Joplo Bartu Youth Jersey
    Nick Hayden Authentic Jersey Britton Colquitt Womens Jersey Mike DeVito Authentic Jersey Christian Thompson Jersey Donnie Jones Womens jersey George Wilson Womens Jersey Ben Tate Jersey Kenny Vaccaro Authentic Jersey Cedric Thornton Youth Jersey L.J. Fort Jersey
    Jon Beason Jersey point
    and end up costing you an astonishing hoops instrumentalist on the check to have got you death to end up
    reportage representation nigh a trade good that you faculty get you started
    twenty-four hours.reserve Money all period of time With These Tips You can get your dog but don't sustain a

    my blog; D'Qwell Jackson Youth Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi to every single one, it's truly a good for me to pay a visit this web
    page, it contains important Information.

    Review my web site; Wypożyczalnia samochodów Poznań

    ReplyDelete
  6. This eliminates the need for your computer to
    load the files. I have a friend who is also playing
    and it shows me his best score on each event. Captain Comic was a pretty basic game; go here, shoot aliens,
    pick up items.

    Also visit my blog post: swamp attack hack

    ReplyDelete